Scurvy Scallywags is part match-3 game, part RPG, part Broadway musical, and entirely fun! Your pirate character appears on a classic-style match-3 game board, along with loot to be plundered, valuable quest items, and enemies who want you dead. When you match three or more tiles the board shifts in the direction you swiped, so you can use strategy to line up your pirate with items you need or avoid monsters stronger than you.
"Scurvy Scallywags might be a match-three puzzler, but it's also a romp through a pirate musical, complete with spectacular sea shanties, vast ships, terrible nautical jokes, and a fiercely addictive central premise that takes the match-three template and shakes it until it's fun."
-- Pocket Gamer
Scurvy Scallywags is an enormous breath of fresh air if you've been spending a bunch of time with the current generation of match-3 games."
-- Touch Arcade
"[they have] taken a genre amalgam that's been dear to my heart since Puzzle Quest and injected a heavy dose of humor and a penchant for breaking into song. It's almost the perfect game."
"Here's our bold statement of the day: Scurvy Scallywags is what every puzzle game secretly wants to be like."
- Travel through four mysterious lands to find all 16 hidden verses of the Ultimate Sea Shanty, a long-lost ditty brimming with secret pirate lore by acclaimed composer Steve Kirk
- Dress up your character in funny costumes, build ships, and choose from a long list of special abilities, moves, and weapons to give your pirate an edge in combat.
- Complete 50 GameCenter achievements and keep plundering randomly generated islands long after you’ve finished the game’s main story.
- Continue the voyage on any device thanks to convenient iCloud saves.
- Share your exploits and pictures of your pirate using built-in Facebook and Twitter integration.